Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written with one and a half line space; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The authors are required to follow Chicago Manual of Style/Notes and Bibliography Citation Format. The guideline can be accessed at http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyrights of all articles and book reviews belong to the SPECTRUM: Journal of Global Studies. Views expressed are those of the individual contributors and are not to be taken as representing the opinions and views of the editors, editorial board and advisory board. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright holder.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.